Pages

Slider

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine photo shoot


I had fun with these little guys the other day. We did a photo shoot for Valentines Day and this is what we came up with. This was also a 'model' shoot for a friend of mine just starting out as a photgrapher, and these are some of the portraits I took :) These little guys also met me earlier that day for my Valentine Promo shoot with the LOVE collage. They did a great job and were real troopers. Elijah (the red head) has his 'cheese' face down by the end of the day. Don't you just love his hair!

This one is his Mom's favorite picture... I love this one, too Also one of my faves..
This is my absolute favorite picture of Elijah...I just love it..


I just love his smile here, he looks so much like his momma in this picture.

Nate giving his little brother a hug...



This is his moma's favorite picture of Nate

Well... this is one of their absolute favorites... kind of artsy..I love this one, too. I promise I didn't pose him like that. He looked down and I took the picture :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment