Pages

Slider

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Psuedo urban photo shoot

Yesterday I met with my photographer friend Nicole to teach her soem photography stuff. She shadowed me while using Morgan and Joshua and a few other kids as models..

These are some of the pictures I took....Joshua and Morgan did a real good job of lisening and
posing so that Nicole could some pictures for her portfolio. When it finally got down the last picture, I had to promise to let Joshua play video games as a reward because he was getting pretty of tired of taking pictures.. but once the words video game were spoken, he gave me just a few more minutes of his time...





He was doing his super hero impersonation here. I love this picture because it 'screams' at
me every time I see it.


I love this picture of them together..


Another favorite group shot..






One of my favorites of Morgan






I love this action of them... it's so much how they really are..





I couldnt' decide between the Black and White or color....






These are the ones Nicole took of the kids on 2 seperate occassions



This should be in ad for some wheels...


I don't know how she caught them both looking up at the same time, but I love this picture..














0 comments:

Post a Comment