Pages

Slider

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures of Marc and I

We finally had pictures done of just us.. Marc and I hadn't had any pictures that were decent since we got married. So we called our very talented photographer friend Jennifer and told her what we wanted. We wanted her to treat us like we were engaged. The idea here is to show that we are still in love after all these years, and it's OK to take a picture without your children in it LOL. So the focus was meant to be on us, and we had family pics done a few weeks later. We had such a great time, and people were actually congratulating us while were doing our pictures. So we got the idea across. Between Jennifer's ideas and mine, I was so happy with my images, and I will treasure them always..













0 comments:

Post a Comment