Pages

Slider

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Desai Family

All I can say is WOW... thier family picture turned out gorgeous. We hit the right day because their waterfall picture was stunning. I had such a great time with the Desai's. Their children were so picture perfect in everyone. I secretely think she coached them before coming out the shoot LOL... Everyone was color coordinated perfectly. Thier son looks just like a young George Hamilton. One of my other clients (happens to be Angela's friend) thought he favored my little Joshua alot. I kept thinking the same thing, too. So it was funny when she told me that. But that's a good thing, because he so exremely handsome. Here are a few from their portrait session...

Printed as a 20x24 art mount

Printed as an 11x14 art panel
Printed as a 16x20 art panel
Printed this as an 11x14 art panel

The sunlight was perfect behind her in this picture.. This was a personal fave:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment