Pages

Slider

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Bride and Groom wore Converse!

A few weeks ago I had so much fun photographing Cami and Brian. It was very relaxed and wonderful. They wore black converses!! It was awesome. I had such a great time with them. Here are some of my favorite pictures. Their wedding was outdoors at a park in Mckinney. It was really a really nice day for them to be married to on, and I wish them a lifetime of wonderful times and love. The pictures shown are before and after the wedding at the park. I didn't get to meet them before the wedding, so there was no formal bridal shoot. I tried to catch her up on bridal pictures afterwards with the limited time we had before they left. (For those of you who are surprised because you didn't know I photographed weddings, I have been photographing weddings for 5 years :)


















0 comments:

Post a Comment