Pages

Slider

Thursday, October 16, 2008

lollipops and pumpkins

On Saturday I met up with Micki De and her girls.. Maya and Kylie.
I walked out the Arboretum entrance to greet them. Kylie (the 4 year old) waited ever so patiently until I noticed her :) She was so cute. She sat and waited till I noticed her and then gave me the biggest hug. I just love these little girls. They are so sweet. I have been photographing them since Kylie was 2 and Maya was about 6 weeks old. We walked to the pumpkin patch where Kylie sat and smiled and did everything I asked her to do.. she was a little model! Maya, was a bit apprehensive about the patch. No amount of silly faces would make her smile this day. However, when the lolli-pop was given to her..she was very content, and ate it very fast. Micki said when she got her home she was on a sugar high LOL....Lolli-pops were all the kids rewards that day. You call in bribery, I call it an incentive :)















2 comments:

  1. Des! I just saw these pics, thank you so much! I just love the one of them with they're lollies chillin' in the pumpkins! We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are outstanding. So clear, so fun and spontaneous, so honest. Love them!

    ReplyDelete