Pages

Slider

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank-You Kids and Art

I want to send out a very special thank-you to Shannon Jamail at Kids and Art in Frisco. Kids and Art hosted a special Halloween photo shoot on Halloween, and the kids all had a great time.
Check out Kids and Art for some wonderful art classes. They truely love your children over there, and are so patient. Joshua has aspergers and they were were so wonderful, patient and understanding with my sweet little, often high spirited little man. (There are alot of you who know exactly what I am talking about). They are just abosuley awesome. It makes me feel really good that my children have the opportunty to take art over there. They even do adult classes!

Here are some my favorite images...

argghhhhh- Shiver me tibmers! How cute is this little pirare!



I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this little boutique kitty cat costume! She is so sweet in it, and when's done with it, she can use the skirt with a plain body suit and go for a whole new look.. Her Moma is teaching her at a young age how to get new looks with what you have... (her mom is a cute dresser anyway, so she get's it honestly!)


These twins are too gorgeous to be little witches, but I supose it won't hurt for one evening-they looked pretty cute just the same! Baby sister is their sweet little tabby kitty.









You have to love this idea! These siblings are super cute, and they are 1st cousins to the triplets below them. Their pictures are going to be there Christmas cards!Aren't they absolutely adorable!






Beautiful little princes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment