Pages

Slider

Monday, October 6, 2008

Harley Davidson family pictures

This summer I had the honor of taking pictures for my sons' kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Tucker. She did such an amazing job with Joshua. She went above and beyond to help put my son on a schedule and routine so that he could function in the class room. By October he was actually writing!! I cried.. it was amazing. When you have a child on the autism spectrum, you don't take things like writing for granted. Joshua got to the point that he loved school, and he especially loved Mrs. Tucker. When it came time for first grade, he told her he was not going. He told me that Mrs. Tucker was his teacher, and he wasn't changing classrooms. Well..Joshua has had to move on, but we have developed a relationship with Mrs. Tucker and her family that I pray lasts forever. If I can give any of you moms advise- it would be to spoil your child's teacher rotten. If they are doing a great job with your children, spoil them! They deserve it. I just don't know what we would have done without her patience, expertise, and her genuine love for our son. So for Mrs. Tucker and all you amazing teachers out there, Thank you for all you do.

They wanted their family pictures around their Harley, how fun was that!







0 comments:

Post a Comment