Pages

Slider

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day at the Dallas Arboretum



After taking pictures of everyone else at the pumpkin patch, I finally got to take pictures of my kiddos! However, it's not nearly as easy as one might think. My children don't cooperate well for me. They are tired of me taking their pictures,and I honeslty can't blame them, but what can I say... they are my favorite subjects and readily available, even if not always agreeable. So what follows in the patch is after alot of negotiating and bribing...and a HUGE lolli pop offering. I got a few pictures of them in the patch. The best pictures are of Morgan and Joshua playing in the water. How could I not let them get wet after I put them through picture time... (note to self: bring extra clothes to change into next time!)
We had some friends of our meet us out there....so Morgan got to enjoy the day with her friends as well.

Cheers!!



Girls just wanna have fun!!





Daddy and Morgan sharing a sweet moment



Abby, Haleigh, Morgan, Baily, and Makayla relaxing after a long day








How many likcs does it take to get to the center of the lolli-pop?












I just love this picture of the peppers..there is so much depth.




0 comments:

Post a Comment