Pages

Slider

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I finally met my friend of 4 years!!

A few weeks ago I finally got to meet someone I met 4 years ago over the internet.
We both digital scrapbook, and I met Valerie on a digi scrapbooking site. We only live 3 hours apart (at the time we met we lived 8 hours!) We talk almost every night and scrapbook together or give each other photography tips, etc.. (She is a fellow photographer as well)
So I wanted to share some pictures from that meeting a few weeks ago.. It was so neat finally get to meet Valerie in person.

Me and Val

Takia, Morgan, and Mikayla


Takia and Mikayla


Valerie and Ziven

Marc (my wonderful hubby) and Me (Dez)

Morgan (just after she cut 2 feet off her hair!)

The McDonalds off 635 and Montfort where we met as they were on their way back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment