Pages

Slider

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sweet Little Girls



Yesterday I photographed an infant who is now 3 weeks old. If you scroll down in my blog, you will see her when she was 3 days old, too. The goal was to get some group shots of the girls together that we didn't get a few weeks ago. So I am greeted by Autumn who is so excited that I have some treats for her, and loves the fact that they are a 'secret' till she smiles for me and takes pictures with her baby sister. Then she tells me she's having a birthday soon. "Sing happy birthday to me, Desiree", she says... So after I sing happy birthday to her, I hear,"oh thank you, Desiree" as she gives me the biggest hug. So needless to say yesterday's photo session was wonderful which was topped off by a big hug and kiss from Autumn just before I left. She is just so sweet and cute. Here are some pics from our mini session yesterday....








Oh, I just love you daddy!


Hi Daddy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment