Pages

Slider

Saturday, May 17, 2008

After the rain


I love flowers..and I have wanted to photograph roses with water droplets on them for awhile... The other day after it rained, it worked out perfectly and I was able to take a picture of this rose in my front yard. It reminded me of a scripture where God speaks about the lilies and says that not even Solomon in all his splendor was arrayed like one of these. God takes care of everything, even these flowers if we let HIm. If He will take care of these flowers, and He loves us so much more then the flowers, then HE will take care of our every need as well..but we have to allow Him to do that, and worrying about things and stuff isn't allowing Him to take care of us because our worry and fear gets in the way.

Mathew 6:28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow? They do not labor or spin.

It's so easy to worry about everything that goes on around us, but when it all comes down to it, God is control and He will take care of us if we let Him. I am so thankful it's His responsibility to take care of me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment