Pages

Slider

Monday, May 12, 2008

All Smiles






Today, I just happned to be at Empower Acadamy taking Joshua to Karate class. I sit down to watch him, and I look over to my left and there is the cutest little bald baby girl! She was smiling soooooo HUGE. I couldn't believe it. I got tickled just looking at her. She wouldn't stop smiling. She kept smiling almost the entire time I was there. So, I decided I just had to meet her mom because this little baby was just too cute! Well wouldn't you know that I just happened to have my camera with me because I had photographed at the Dallas Arboreteum today. I just had to have a picture of her HUGE smile on my blog. So here she is...she was so much fun to photograph..I can't wait to photograph her again. I captured her serious look as well, she's so cute that all her 'looks' are precious..

2 comments:

  1. awww this is my second cousin! She looks so cute here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I know where she gets those smiles, too - from her mama (my best friend) ! :D

    Laura James

    ReplyDelete