Pages

Slider

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For I know the plans I have for you....


DeQuestin and his family go to the same church I go to, and his grandmother contacted me asking me if I could do his senior pictures.
Talk about bringing back memories! We are not going to say how long ago it has been since I graduated highschool, but photographing DeQuestin the other day sure did bring me back. As much as I would like to be just out of highschool again, I am so excited about where God has me now. He has a plan for all of us, no matter what stage of life we are in.

Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

We need to remember to lift up our children in prayer everyday and remember that God has a plan for thier life.

1 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love your work Desiree'. You have a true gift and a wonderful calling on your life. Keep up the amazing and beautiful work! Cessilye

    ReplyDelete