Pages

Slider

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Joshua is graduating kindergarten!



Our little man is graduating kindergaten. He has had an amazing year at the Education Center in Little Elm. His teacher is Mrs. Tucker and she is awesome! She is such a blessing to our family. I can't believe how well Joshua has done.
When he started the school year he could barely sit still for any lenth of time,and he couldn't write. By October he was writing! And..he was able to sit in his chair and do his work. He takes his responsibilities at school very seriously, too.
It's been amazing to see him grow and change. With Joshua being on the autism spectrum, we knew he needed an amazing teacher, and God blessed us richly with Mrs. Tucker.
I took some pics of him and his teacher. I will never forget her. I remember being little and loving the teachers I had. I have been so involved with Joshua and his kindergarten year, that I love his teacher as much as he does!

1 comments:

  1. congratulations, Joshua! it's wonderful to know there are awesome teachers for our children!! i wish you the best for the summer and when you enter into the first grade!!

    much love,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete