Pages

Slider

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mithing Tooth, AGAIN !!

Joshua lost his second tooth the other day. I just knew I would get to keep this one as the last one fell out at 5am and he let it go down the bathroom drain. So the other day he comes to me and tells me his tooth fell out. I asked him where it was, and he said his room. Oh..if only he could understand how it important it is to his Mommy that I have that little tooth. The last time he lost his tooth I told him the tooth ninja would still come (we have a boy...there is no tooth fairy heee heee). Morgan is at the age where she knows there is no such thing, it's the 'tooth-momma'. She loves that. We do something special everytime she loses one, but she knows it comes from us... Joshua I think knows that, too. We just want to make every milestone growing up special, even it's the 10th tooth they are losing. My little ones aren't so little anymore and there are days that I long for that "Johnson and Johnson" baby smell, and the 2am feedings. I suppose this is why I am a photographer. I am so richly blessed to capture all these milestones in not only Morgan and Joshua's lives, but the lives of others as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment