Pages

Slider

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Can I have some pickles on my eyes??

The past few days with Joshua have been quite 'spirited' to say the least.
He has been bouncing off the walls...
Well tonight I decided he had to take time to relax. I ran him some bath water, brought some soft instrumental jazz music (Christmas selections) in to the bathroom, and made him lie down in the water and relax. I got out some Arbonne Ginger Citrus body scrub because the smell is so amazing, and told him I was going to put some oil on him. He gets up real quick and says, "I don't want to be a car!". I guess in his mind, oil is for a car LOL. So I got him to let me scrub him down with the Ginger Citrus, and I told him he had to relax and lie back and shut his eyes for just a few minutes. He says, "can I have some pickles on my eyes?" I am guessing what he thought were pickles were actually cucumbers.. LOL.
It was hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment