Pages

Slider

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Gorgeous Couple Helps Me Remember What Young Love Was Like


I love to say often that the experience of photographing people at various "mile marker" moments in their lives is as much a gift for me as I hope my images will be for them. And I was bowled over by the expressions of Marcus and Frankie....they still have me speechless!



We met up during a day of gorgeous weather in Downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum. Young Love... I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be head over heels and engaged. But these two were great reminders! I just can't get over the looks they gave each other and the camera...they let it all show! Love, promise, future, excitement, joy, playfulness, commitment; it was all there!








And if the beautiful couple of Frankie and Marcus wasn't enough...what a venue. I really enjoyed capturing them among the many awesome scenes that the Arts District has to offer.












0 comments:

Post a Comment