Pages

Slider

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pictures of Lenny Lamb

We just got Lenny Lamb yesterday! He's just in time for spring pictures. I wanted to give you all the heads up and first chance at sessions with Lenny. I will have some examples shortly, but I was so excited for everyone to see him that I had to let you know right away!

Our first evening with Lenny has been much like taking care of a newborn. He wants to snuggle all day long, and sit in our laps. He is just so cute! He will love your children!! He is bottle fed, so snuggling with us is his favorite thing to do.
For those of you that want bunnies, we will have those, too...
You can get on my blog to see some examples from last year, but we will be posting pics with Lenny very soon... You can see our lamb pictures from last year here...but Lenny is alot smaller then Lucy was.
The first 20 people that call me by noon tomorrow and book a session with Lenny, will receive thier session half price!! So your session fee will be 25.00 and you will get a FREE 8x10 with purchase! What a deal! Here are some pics I took of Lenny a few minutes ago.










Lenny was born Feb. 4th... remember that for later :)

Go ahead and book your session now while he is itty bitty.
Sessions are made at your convenience, or you can host a portrait party for your friends right in our studio!! Portrait Parties are soo cool because you get up to 50% off your purchase! Call me for all the details at 214-407-2359!!
I will be sending out more emails about Lenny and our sessions with him, so keep me out of your SPAM folder or you won't get them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment