Pages

Slider

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My brand new niece!!




Meet Isabella.. my brand new niece. She was born in December, and was 2 weeks old when these were taken. Talk about chubby! She is a chunk...and has a head full of hair. I had to take a picture of just her head to show everyone! she is so precious..
I have another little secret.. I did this entire photo session in the back of my van! We couldn't set up studio lights in thier house, so I used the back of my mini-van as a studio. The lighting come through was beautiful. Although I wasnt' able to get all the usual shots, i got the ones his mom wanted.










Here are more pictures of Isabella that weren't taken in my van :)

Isabella with big brother Gionni
and yes.. she did take the opportunity for a bathroom break on her Daddy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment