Pages

Slider

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fanatic


On Friday I photographed a christian hip-hop group called Fanatic. I had so much fun.
Here are a few pictures-and the business card I designed for them. If you need someone to come minister to your group in the form of dance, you should call them. Cessilye has been my daughter's dance teacher for a year and half now. We have really enjoyed getting to know her. She's the best. God has moved her on and she will no longer be at Encore Centre for Dance. While we are sad that she will no longer teach Morgan dance, we are so excited at the opportunities that God has immediately blessed her with. In these pictures you will see her dance group, and some other pics we took that day:)





Cessilye and her husband Ramone









Morgan and her favorite dance teacher


Cessilye took this picture of Morgan and I. It was nice being on the other side
of the camera :)


My beautiful Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment