Pages

Slider

Monday, August 18, 2008

Another sweet baby to photograph!

I blogged a few weeks ago that I would be photographing another baby the next week. She's the cousin to the baby I photographed a few weeks ago. They are only about 2-3 weeks apart. It's so sweet that their Mom's are sisters and they will grow up like sisters themselves.
Here are some pictures from that session and I put a few of them together in the blog as well. It was very hard to take a picture because the younger baby wanted to suck on her cousins nose! I would have thought she was hungry, but her Mom just fed her :) Photographing these little ones makes me really want another baby myself. It's such a sweet time in life.








Big brother wanted his picture taken on his Harley.




0 comments:

Post a Comment