Pages

Slider

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Joshua's questions

Today, Joshua asked me why Jesus has a daddy. I told him that Jesus has a daddy just like he has a daddy. He seemed OK with that answer. The next thing I was asked was, "Mommy, do you remember when you bought me at the baby store?" I told him, Mommy didn't buy you at the baby store, and he says, "yes, you did. Don't you remember?" So I proceeded to tell him how he lived in my tummy for many months, and I stuck a water jug under my shirt to show him what I looked like (we were in the kitchen at the time, so it was handy to grab the jug. He got tickled and said, "oh I was so fat!" Then I told him about how when he was ready to come into the world, we went to the hospital not the baby store to have him. I loved my conversation today with Joshua. He was thinking things through and asking questions. It was wonderful.(7/1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment