Pages

Slider

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Always BEHIND the camera...not this time!

I finally had a friend of mine take some pics of me with my children. Notice there aren't any group shots. Are you kidding...! Group shots of me with my children don't happen. I don't know anyone patient enough to take them :) So as most mothers, I am happy with what I got. The pictures of Morgan and I were taken by Morgan's 8 year old best friend, Summer. I say start them young... LOL! She did a GREAT job..She's been hanging out with her 'Aunt Daisy' for 7 years now, so she is starting to have 'on the job training'. Morgan takes GREAT pictures,too. She loves to pose me and tell exactly what do to do for pictures. I will have to post some pictures real soon that she has taken. She usually tells me that I get carried away with taking pictures, but she is starting to see how easy it is to get carried away. It's fun to capture everything that's going around you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment