Pages

Slider

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meet Thumper

This is Thumper. He is on loan from Cathy's Critters. http://www.cathys-critters.com/
He is the most gentle bunny I have ever met! I just have to tell you about our experience meeting Cathy. I thought she was awesome. I loved her immediately. We drove up to her house to pick up Thumper (which my 5 year old son insists on naming Milo).
When we get there we are greeted by 2 of the cutest pygmy goats I have ever seen. They are quite certain we had come with treats and kept sucking on our fingers. I don't believe these pygmy goats realize they are goats! They absolutely loved all the attention my children were giving them. After we picked out Thumper-Milo, we proceed to head outside where we are greeted by not one, BUT 3 llamas! They were so sweet. Cathy gave us some feed to feed them,and they loved all that. Well, it wasn't long that a 4th llama appeared in the picture. He was NOT to be left out. He made sure that he got just as much attention. All of a sudden he appears over by shoulder with his cheek right next to mine! The llama family was very sweet. It was a wonderful experience. It 9pm at night,and my children did not want to leave. Joshua cried because he wanted to bring home the pygmy goats. He thought they were awesome.

I reccomend anyone thinking about having a petting zoo party call Cathy. She is super sweet,and she loves her animals. It's obvious they get great care.


Here is information
Home: 972-562-0583
Mobile: 214-789-6736
email: cathy@cathys-critters.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment