Pages

Slider

Friday, February 15, 2008

Lamb pictures

I was able to take some pictures of my children tonight with Lucy the Lamb.
Here is one of Joshua that I fell in love with.



Boys love lambs, too












I finally got some lamb pictures.. Everyone is asking me a about the details of the shoots..
On March 1st I will be at Lone Star Baby in Frisco, on March 8th I will be at Encore Centre for Dance in Frisco(right on the Little Elm border), and other then that, due to the nature of the props and the animals, I am doing the portrait sessions out of my home studio. Sessions are 20.00 for 1-2 children, and 35 for 3 or more. I do have a baby bunny as well, and if your children do not like the animals, we will get some beautiful pictures anyway with our garden theme.

PORTRAIT PARTIES
You might want to consider hosting a portrait party! A portrait party has 5 or more families, and the hostess will receive a FREE 11x14 if she gets 5 families other then hers. Anything less then 5 families, she will receive a FREE 8x10.
Call for details..hostesses do not have the stay the entire time.

I will be posting some pictures of little boys here shortly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment