Pages

Slider

Monday, May 4, 2009

Gorgeous!

I am so far behind on my sneak peaks...but I had to post these of my friend Cessilye and her hubby. These 2 are so amazing. You can see in the pictures how much they love each other. I had a blast photographing them. Cessilye is such a blessing in my life. Just knowing her makes my life better. I love it when she smiles and her dimple shows up:)


These guys were such troopers, they met me in the blue bonnets at 6:30 am!! Yeppers, we got started early because we wanted a sunrise picture. They knew there was no promise of a beautiful sunrise. We had a blast anyway....and got some really awesome pictures of them that they love..here a few of my faves:








1 comments:

  1. These two are beautiful and the bluebonnets only make them looks more amazing!!

    ReplyDelete