Pages

Slider

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lenny and Lilly???

You would think we had 2 lambs in our studio, but we didn't.... we took 3 images to make 1 gorgoeus portrait. Little man wasn't sitting up very well, so the portriats of him and his big sister weren't working out. I decided to create one for her because she really wanted a group portrait. Mom was so thrilled with what we did, and I was just tad bit proud of myself as well :) It was the first time I had ever taken a baby that wasn't in the picture and put him there.. Marc perfected it once I started it on..it was amazing to see the final print. It was printed on 20x16 cavas, and absolutely gorgeous!


This was the base image that we started with..

this was the image we used for the baby..
This was the face we used for the little girl...




2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of what you did for me and my girls. We had two beautiful pictures of the girls but they were not in the same portrait, so you took the two and merged them to make us one beautiful portrait with two smiling girls. And Sarah wasn't feeling well that day, but you got some gorgeous shots that I didn't think would happen. You do fabulous work and I love looking at all of the pictures on here. Thanks Des! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this portrait you mind reminds me of the portrait you created of my girls. Sarah wasn't feeling well and I didn't think there would be any good photos of her that day. We got one where Sarah was smiling and one where Chloe was and you put the two of them together and created a gorgeous portrait for us. We really appreciate your attention to detail and the time you take to get the shot right and work with us even when the kids do not cooperate. Thanks for sharing all of these 'sneak peeks' too. Thanks Des!!

    ReplyDelete