Pages

Slider

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Counting Sheep

I ran into my neighbor today whom I hadn't seen in forever. You think we would see each other all the time, but our schedules are so different.
So she tells me that the day we bought Lucy home she had just driven up and gotten out of her car and heard this 'baa'ing'. Well, she figured she would go inside and she wouldn't hear it anymore because it was a toy. She still hears it, so she goes outside and realizes it's coming from our yard!! She peaks over the fence like any good neighbor would do to investigate and is eye to eye with our lamb. She is so shocked she calls her husbands and asks him if knows what their crazy neighbors have in their back yard..
So he replies he doesn't know,and she tells him it's a lamb. She was concerned that the lamb would keep her up all night. His quick witted response was that she could always 'count sheep'
and oh yes, he DID JUST SAY THAT!
I thought it was hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment